For Suction & discharge of various grades of gasoline and petroleum oil of aromatic content upto 50% from tank truck in dispensing station, etc., suitable for winter/summer season and withstands full vacuum.
- For hydraulic transport of various materials (abrasion layer thicknesses of 10-50 mm),
- For pneumatic transport of granulated and powdery materials,
- For transporting untreated fresh or salt water,
- For transporting drinking water while using special certified rubber qualities,
- For pressures up to 100 bar (dependent on the interior diameter)
Other name: Oil suction hose, Oil resistance suction and discharge hose, pressure oil suction hose, Spiral wire reinforced rubber hose, corrugate rubber hose.
Tube: Black, smooth, nitrile rubber compound.
Reinforcement: High-strength synthetic cord plus helix wire.
Cover: Black, smooth (wrapped finish) high grade chloroprene rubber, compounded for an excellent resistance to weather, ozone, abrasion and oil.
Application: Used for the delivery and transfer of a wide range of petroleum products.
Working Temperature: -40℃ to 100℃
|ø mm||ø mm||mm||bar||gr/m|